Winter Break

In my Christmas break, I unfortunately did not do anything that out of the ordinary. Unlike last year, where I went to Germany. This year I think I enjoyed it more however because I enjoyed staying at my house where I could sleep in my own bed. Most notably, I spent my Christmas and New Years in Eastvale, California. Albeit at different locations, Christmas at my Aunt's house and New Years at a Cousins. I thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas as I spent it with my cousins who make it funny and enjoyable. I ate around a pound of Macaroni and Cheese simply because my cousins found it funny that I could indulge in such copious amounts of macaroni. For Christmas I got a Nintendo switch and Fitbit watch which was great. For New Years, at my cousins house my cousins were also there but it was a lot more laid back. Just food and socializing. I had 3 slices of pizza before I went which sucked because they had better pizza there and I wished I hadn't ate so I could've ate pizza. The clock winded down to 12 and then there was more socializing. Then the next day, I went to Best Buy, no particular goal in mind just to look around. I ended up buying a Beastie Boys record which I regretted at first but giving it a listen it was worth every penny. O
n Christmas day,  I watched many NBA Christmas Games. The Golden State Warriors Vs The Cleveland Cavilers, The Oklahoma City Thunder vs The Houston Rockets and some others. They were really good watches except for the one I was most excited for, The Lakers vs The Minnesota Timberwolves, they lost by around 20 and Lonzo Ball did not play so the game was hard to watch. Which brings up my next point, how hard it was to have the Lakers win-less in December. They lost even on Kobe Bryant's jersey retirement game, albeit in OT against the reigning champs The Golden State Warriors. I also did lots of homework, I did a lot of notes and reflections which sucked because I didn't know about them until 2 days before break ended so that put a stick in my yard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer-Related Inventions

Ten Tips for being more Truthful

The 9 Ways to be Happy and Make Something of Your Life by Gordon B. Hinckley