Freelance post 1/19/18

As of 10:02, January 19, 2018. I have the song "Good Day Sunshine" by The Beatles stuck in my head. I have that feeling that I just want to hear the song as soon as possible. I'm having a very nice day so far. I recently came to the realization that I just love life. Life is so fun to live. I also am looking forward to January 23 when the nba all star game full rosters will be released. I'm hoping that Lonzo BBBall has made the reserves so that LA has a representative of the all star game. Of course Larry Nance Jr. Will be participating in the slam dunk contest barring any injury. So at least LA has that to look forward to. The Rising Stars game will be especially fun since Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, and Brandon Ingram are locks for the game. And maybe a little Josh Hart action. All Star Weekend in LA is looking promising except for the game itself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer-Related Inventions

Ten Tips for being more Truthful

The 9 Ways to be Happy and Make Something of Your Life by Gordon B. Hinckley