Freelance Post; Weezer continues to push a poppy persona

Today, at 9:00pm most likely due to Eastern Standard Time. The alternative rock band Weezer will release a single under the title "Weekend Women" as a sort of sneak peek to their upcoming album, Pacific Daydream. The band has released 3 other singles from the same album which are starkly contrasted to their 2016 smash hit, the White Album. Weezer fans (me and like 3 other people) are concerned with the strange shift in sound but I understand that things change and I will most likely enjoy the album anyway. As I have spent 60$ on the pre-order of the Vinyl and CD alone. The 3 songs have already grown on me as I find myself humming to their tunes pretty often. As I have just discovered, one of the Co-writers of one of the upcoming songs on the album has a discography filled with music from way below par Disney sitcoms. That will not be a fun one. But in all fairness, the White Album's producer, Jake Sinclair, had no remarkable work before working with Cuomo and the White album became a top 3 Weezer album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer-Related Inventions

Ten Tips for being more Truthful

The 9 Ways to be Happy and Make Something of Your Life by Gordon B. Hinckley